As soon as hair begins to lose its luster or wrinkles appear on the face, expensive intrusive procedures come to the rescue. But to avoid many problems, it will be easy to take preventive measures in the form of vitamins and minerals that will help to preserve the process of premature aging.
The following vitamins and minerals can easily be found in food, food additives or topical forms (creams and lotions). In addition, do not forget about proper hydration, consuming a large amount of water. This will help get rid of toxins that affect the quality and texture of hair and skin.
Vitamins for improving hair growth
- B vitamins not only help reduce stress, they also contribute to the growth of human hair. They can be taken in the form of food additives, as well as found in various foods (such as meat, fish, legumes, bananas, nuts, etc.).
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) – increases circulation in the cardiovascular system, contributing to the flow of blood to the hair follicle for healthy hair growth.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) – increases the flow of oxygen to the red blood cells.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) – helps to pass protein into the blood stream.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) – promotes the development of a healthy nervous system and fights against infections that lead to hair loss on the head.
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) – produces fatty acids that strengthen the hair follicle.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) – increases the production of cells that are found in the roots of hair.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) – normalizes the function of the nervous system and promotes the healthy production of red blood cells.
- Fatty acids – are included in various foods (such as fish and flaxseed oil). If you take these oils correctly, they will help to avoid brittleness and hair loss.
- Zinc is a mineral that helps normalize hormones and is great for combating hair loss, which usually comes from hormonal imbalance. Keep reading https://daypowermedia.com/technology-news/a-nine-year-old-boy-receives-a-bionic-arm-capable-of-grasping-things-using-gestures/
What vitamins to choose for the skin?
Of course, all B vitamins are very important for both scalp and hair growth. Therefore, their proper acceptance will be a good prophylaxis for the entire human body. Still worth mentioning is vitamin B3, which increases the hydration in the body, which helps get rid of redness on the skin, especially around the eyes.
Vitamin A – contains antioxidants, which are incredibly struggling with signs of skin aging. The properties contained in this vitamin protect from external factors (such as the effect of the environment on the human skin).
Vitamin C – oxygen freely passes into the blood cells, thereby supporting the work of the immune system. Since vitamin C strengthens the immune system, this circumstance is simply incredible in the fight against the signs of aging. You can find it in numerous topical forms, namely in serums. All dermatologists advise their patients vitamin C, because it is effective for sunburn, and also removes any dark spots on the skin.
Vitamin D is a fatty acid that promotes healthy cell production, which creates an elastic skin shape and prevents its sagging. This vitamin also helps people with a lack of solar energy.
Vitamin E – prevents damage from free radicals (such as ultraviolet rays) and promotes the development of moisture in the skin. It is also important in the fight against dryness and is very useful for scalp.
Vitamin K is an important vitamin for use on the skin around the eyes. It is contained in cream and helps to reduce the color of dark circles under the eyes.
Coenzyme Q10 – acts as an antioxidant that fights wrinkles.
Copper is a mineral that helps strengthen the elasticity of the skin. There are several types of creams and serums on the market that contain copper peptides. In addition to helping to maintain elasticity, copper also helps with the reduction of scars.
Magnesium – reduces inflammation of the skin, preventing swelling and redness.
Sulfur is effective in fighting bacteria and helps in preventing acne and acne. It is supplied in topical forms, which are applied to unhealthy areas of the body.
You may also like vanessa hudgens short hair