Healthy habits are an easy way to improve your appearance, well-being, mood and health. Here are our 8 tips that will bring you quick changes, and which you can start practicing right now.
So, if you decide that it’s time to get rid of extra pounds, maintain your tone, forget about the ailments and want to have a general plan of action on the way to a beautiful figure and health, then read these brief tips:
1) Exercises are useful: Do you spend an excessive amount of time near a TV or computer? Do you think that this will not affect your health? One study showed that for every hour of television viewing you will make almost 17 thousand steps less per day. Movement – an effective way not only to reduce weight, but also to combat many diseases. Start with the easiest – walking.
2) Eat more fruits and vegetables: Studies have shown that people who eat a sufficient amount of fiber naturally have a lower percentage of body fat. Add fruit to the porridge, eat them for dessert and snack. Fiber cleans the body of excess cholesterol, toxins and toxins, and also promotes the development of normal intestinal microflora.
3) Drink clean water: Did you know that dehydration slows your metabolism? This means that by drinking several glasses of water every day, the body will burn more calories without any additional effort! (Beware of soda: even dietary varieties contribute to dehydration).
4) Less sugar: Next time, when there is an unbearable craving to eat something sweet, try a cucumber or a piece of green pepper. Thus, you will mute the hunger, do not earn extra calories and facilitate the task of losing weight.
5) Use lean meats: Chicken fillet is the leader in low fat content among meat products. Tired of chicken? You can vary your usual food with beef. Just pay attention to low-fat varieties, serving sizes.
6) Control of hunger: Products with high fat content last longer maintain a sense of satiety than carbohydrates. Try nuts, seeds, olives, like snacks, to keep the appetite in check. Only do not overdo, these foods are high in calories!
7) Mini workouts daily: Use every opportunity to keep fit throughout the day. Do not use the elevator, but walk, walk a couple of stops on the road from work, often do house cleaning. Thus, you will improve your mood, get a charge of vivacity.
8) Diet: Remember that overweight greatly increases the risk of developing diabetes. A study published in the journal Diabetes Care in 2006 showed that lifestyle changes and a healthy diet are the most important factors in reducing the risk of developing pathologies.
Following these and other sensible recommendations for a healthy lifestyle, starting this difficult work, it is very important not to lose heart halfway. Do you successfully go to your goal? Congratulations! The main thing is not to stop! The desire for your dream – a good physical form, will not only help maintain self-confidence, but also maintain a healthy tone. In addition, regular physical activity can significantly reduce the risk of developing serious problems with vascular disease, diabetes and heart disease.