Currently, there are several natural methods that protect the eye contour against premature signs of aging. As some of you already know, this area of the face is more delicate and often develops flabbiness and wrinkles when you do not take care of external aggressions.
In fact, it is estimated to be up to ten times finer than any other part of the body and, in addition, has less collagen and elastin. Added to this, it is an area that shows the effects of physical fatigue and stress, since it develops the hated dark circles.
While cosmetic products are available that help to prevent and disguise it, there are generally some additional measures that must be applied. In the next space, we want to share 7 practical tips that you should take into account in the beauty routine.
Here are 7 tips to protect the eye contour for against wrinkles
1. Use sunscreen
The daily application of sunscreen around the eyes is one of the keys to minimize the damage caused by UV rays from the sun. Due to its properties, its absorption creates a barrier against wrinkles and loss of firmness. We suggest always choose the best sunscreen for you skin.
- Try to use it every day, even if the day is cloudy.
- Instead of conventional protectors, you can also use facial creams with a filter.
2. Increase water consumption
An adequate hydration of the skin begins inside. Therefore, if the objective is to protect the eye contour, it must be ensured that the water consumption is adequate. This vital liquid stimulates cellular oxygenation and helps maintain elasticity.
- Take between 6 and 8 glasses of water a day. If you prefer, ingest infusions of plants or fruits rich in water.
- Avoid completely the consumption of sugary soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and
3. Use sunglasses
The use of sunglasses does not only respond to fashion trends. Although they are an accessory that brings a lot of styles, the need to acquire it is based on health and beauty issues. This element helps protect the eye contour and visual health.
Although almost nobody perceives the effects of the sun immediately, its ultraviolet rays thin the dermis and produce small wrinkles. In addition, they produce a visual overload that, later, results in diseases.
- Buy sunglasses of good quality, in a trusted site.
- Use them when you go to expose directly to UV rays (an outdoor exposure, beach, walks, etc.).
4. Make-up removal with care
For any reason, you should leave the makeup put when going to bed. However, when dealing with this area of the face, it will be necessary to be very delicate. When rubbed too hard there is a risk of irritation and weakening of the tissue.
- Use a natural product such as olive oil or almonds to facilitate the removal of
- Use a soft cloth to remove debris or damp cloths.
5. Sleep well
One of the “secrets” to protect the contour of the eyes and prevent wrinkles and signs of aging is to sleep well. This basic and necessary habit affects in multiple ways the health of the skin. In addition, it is key to keep the eyes relaxed and free of bags and dark circles.
- Try to sleep for a period of 8 hours a day without interruptions.
- Make sure you sleep in a comfortable and adequate room to reduce the risk of sleep problems.
- If you are having difficulty sleeping, take a tranquilizing infusion and practice relaxation techniques.
6. Apply cream for the eye area
The conventional face cream contains too many oils and compounds that can overload the delicate area around the eyes. Therefore, the ideal is to acquire an exclusive cream for the protection of this area.
- Choose an anti-wrinkle cream with retinol, elastin and antioxidant compounds. In addition, opt for those that are also reaffirming.
- When applying it, do it with small taps with the tips of your fingers, from the inside out.
7. Protect with grapeseed oil
Since commercial creams can be very expensive, a good solution to protect the eye contour is grapeseed oil. This wonderful natural product concentrates fatty acids and antioxidant compounds that minimize the deterioration of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Take a few drops of grape seed oil and apply it to the desired areas with a gentle massage.
- Let it absorb without rinsing and use it every night before going to sleep.
Still, do not worry about taking care of the contour of your eyes? Do not wait to have wrinkles! Follow all the recommendations given and give special treatment to this area so as not to suffer the signs of aging prematurely.
If you like this article and you think these tips are really useful, please share with your friends and family.