For good skin health, it is important to know some treatments with aloe to cure acne. This is a condition that affects our skin without discriminating age. Acne is the obstruction of the hair follicles by dead cells, toxins and even fat produced by the sebaceous glands.
The most advanced stages of this disease are characterized by inflammation and reddening of the skin. This disease can leave irreversible injuries when it is not treated properly and in a timely manner.
There are many myths about natural products that can be used to cure acne. Some of them can be ineffective and even counterproductive. Luckily, treatments with aloe to cure acne have proven to be very effective.
Properties of aloe to cure acne
Aloe crystal is a powerful natural antibacterial in the treatment of external injuries. When applied to the area affected by acne, it thoroughly cleanses the tissues and prevents bacteria from staying in the pores of the skin and causing irritation and inflammation.
Aloe vera also has antioxidant properties that contribute to the regeneration of the skin by strengthening the collagen and elastin fibers. By having a high concentration of minerals, aloe vera is an anti-inflammatory that can be used to reduce the swelling that often accompanies acne.
Consumption of the lens of aloe helps stimulate blood flow, which promotes the rapid healing of tissues. Not only does it cure pimples, it also prevents the appearance of scars after acne breakouts.
You may also like to read: How to choose the best sunscreen for your skin
Obtaining the crystal of aloe
- Choose a good sized, mature and robust looking aloe leaf.
- Wash the leaf with plenty of water to remove any impurities on the surface that hinder handling.
- Make a cross section in the root of the aloe and immerse it in a container with water for 24 hours. This way you distill the iodine that resides inside the plant and that is toxic to our organism.
- Carefully remove the bark from the leaf. Remove the spiny sides and then remove the skin covering the lens of the plant.
- Wash the aloe crystal to discard any remnants of iodine.
Once you have the crystal, you can start using it in various types of treatments with aloe to cure acne.
Topical use of aloe vera
Before starting any of the treatments with aloe to cure acne you should wash the skin with warm water and a neutral soap. This will open the pores and eliminate any surface residue. It is important that you do not expose yourself to the sun with aloe treatment, as you could increase acne breakouts.
Then we indicate 3 treatments that you can apply directly on the skin to eliminate rashes caused by acne.
1. Aloe and olive oil mask
This combination enhances the oxygen supply to skin cells and increases their blood flow, allowing the release of clogged follicles.
- 1 tablespoon of aloe gel (15 g)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (15 ml)
- In a blender mix the aloe gel with the olive oil and integrate the elements until you get a consistent mask.
- With the help of your ring finger apply the preparation on the affected area and let it act for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask with cold water to get the pores closed.
- You must repeat this treatment 3 times a week, for 2 months and you will see how all the acne disappears.
2. Aloe vera and apple vinegar mask
Thanks to this mask you will manage to hydrate and purify the hair follicles. At the same time, you will repair and revitalize the tissues of the skin.
- 2 tablespoons of aloe crystals (30 g)
- ½ tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (7.5 ml)
- ½ tablespoon of water (7.5 ml)
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- Combine the ingredients until a homogeneous substance is obtained and store the preparation in a glass container.
- With the help of a brush or cotton spread the mask on the skin and let it rest for a period of 20 minutes.
- Finally, remove the mixture with cold water. Repeat the routine 2 to 3 times a week for 2 months.
3. Cubes of aloe
Aloe Vera is rich in collagen, which will help hydrate and recover the skin. It provides amino acids, vitamins A, C, E, group B, and polysaccharides.
- 1 pence of aloe
- Extract the aloe crystals and process them in a blender until you get a gel with a homogeneous density.
- Pour the mixture into a cooler and let it sit in the freezer.
- Before going to bed take a cube of frozen aloe and with continuous circular movements, slip it on your skin making sure to cover the surface with acne. Upon awakening, remove the applied gel.
- Repeat this routine every 2 days. In 60 days you will see considerable differences.
Treatments with aloe to cure acne from within
It is usually ingested through juices that are prepared by mixing the crystals of aloe with water and other fruits.
4. Juice of aloe and papaya
This juice is ideal to improve circulation since it dilates the capillaries. In turn, it heals ulcers and internal tissues that have suffered some damage. It also deflates and detoxifies the organism of bacteria that cause damage to the skin.
- ⅔ a cup of aloe vera gel (100 g)
- ⅓ cup of papaya (50 g)
- ½ cup of water (125 ml)
- Process all the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Eat this juice 15 minutes before each meal. In the first 3 weeks, you will notice the results.
5. Tea of aloe
The combined action of aloe and lemon will help your body manage fats that can clog skin follicles and cause acne.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of aloe gel (45 g)
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Add the aloe in a cup of water and bring to a boil until the crystals dissolve.
- Remove from heat the preparation and immediately add the juice of half a lemon and a sprig of cinnamon.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before ingesting it. Consume it daily.
To achieve results you have to persevere and perform them for a period of 4 to 8 weeks. You must be disciplined and consistent when applying them and, in all safety, you will have a firm, radiant and fresh skin.
We also invite you to read this article to get more information about your healthy skin: http://eatfitlove.com/2018/03/09/prevent-premature-aging-of-the-skin/